Call Us: 905 271 7000
What to do if you are involved in an accident:
1. Stop. Stay calm. Do not leave the scene.
2. Call law enforcement authorities immediately.
3. Do not discuss the accident with anyone except the police or your insurance company. Do not pay the other party.
4. Secure the names and addresses of involved parties and witness.
5. Have your vehicle towed to Seneca Autobody if its illegal or unsafe to drive. If your vehicle is legal and safe to drive, give us a call A.S.A.P. at 905-271-7000 or toll free at 1-877-239-4751.
6. We will help you notify your insurance company and inform them you have chosen Seneca Autobody to perform the repairs to your vehicle.
How to protect your vehicles' finish:
1. Avoid car washes that use rotating brushes and harsh cleaners. Use soft cloths when washing your vehicle.
2. Avoid waxing for 3 months after any painting has been done to your vehicle. After 3 months you should apply was at least twice a year.
3. Wash off any gas, oil, or fluid spills of any kind immediately with soap and water. Do not just wipe off.
4. Always wash off any bird droppings, tree sap, or other signs of contamination immediately. "This is very important"
Additional facts you should know:
1. You are not required to get more than one estimate
2. It is your choice to choose a shop to repair your vehicle. You are not required to take your car to a shop selected by a claims adjuster. However, you are required by your policy to allow your insurance company a reasonable amount of time to inspect the damages prior to repairing them.
3. As the registered owner of your vehicle, only you can authorize any and all repairs to be done.
4. Repair estimates will vary. A lower estimate may not include necessary parts and/or materials. It is your vehicle, make sure its repaired to your satisfaction
5. Review your Policy. Understand your rights and responsibilities as well as your obligations. Your insurance company wants your vehicle properly repaired and for you to be completely satisfied with their claims service. Reviewing your policy will help in understanding how the claims process works.
6. Since the vehicle is being repaired for you, you are required to insure payment is made or authorized upon completion of repairs. To avoid any delays, be sure to secure payment from your insurance company or authorization of payment to Seneca Autobody. Also, if need be, have in your possession, any necessary endorsement from lien holders.
7. Our shop stands ready to assist you in any of these matters. We will work closely with you to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction.
8. Do you carry replacement parts for my vehicle?
Replacement parts are usually available same day or within 24 hours
9. Can you repair fibreglass on my vehicle
Yes, we do full fibreglass repair for any small to medium fractures in any truck, suv, motorcycles, small vehicles, mid-size cars and even golf carts.
10. My headlights are clouded and oxidized, can you restore their clarity?
Yes, we can through our vehicle headlight clarity restoration process. They will be good as new.
What's the average cost you charge for vehicle auto body repair is usually cheaper than most peoples insurance deductibles. Which keeps your insurance premiums from being raised.
11. I crashed my motorcycle, streetbike, can you repair the plastic fairing?
Yes, we repair the plastic fairing on your motorcycle with a process called plastic welding. We see motorcycles totalled out by insurance companies all the time due to this type of damage. We can keep your bike from being totalled by your insurance company.
12. Will the color match my vehicle after the repair?
Yes, we have all the latest automotive color formulas. Guaranteed to color match
13. If I have a hole or tear in my bumper - can you repair the bumper?
Yes, about 95% of the time severely damage bumpers, torn or ripped, can be fixed successfully.
14. How long before the vehicle is driveable after paint repair?
It is driveable after one hour of the paint repair.
15. How soon can I wash the vehicle?
You can wash the vehicle after 24 hours of completing the repairs
16. I just scuffed my back bumper - how long will it take to repair?
The average repair takes between 1 and 4 hours.